2009-10-01

*~Beauty and the Beast~*



Har äntligen köpt hem första säsongen/volymen av TV-serien: BEAUTY and the BEAST.
Den må vara gammal [från 1987] men den håller än!!!

Introt...
VINCENT: This is where the wealthy and the powerful rule.
It is her world... a world apart from mine. Her name... is Catherine. From the moment I saw her, she captured my heart with her beauty, her warmth, and her courage. I knew then, as I know now, she would change my life... forever.

CATHERINE CHANDLER: He comes from a secret place, far below the city streets,
hiding his face from strangers, safe from hate and harm.
He brought me there to save my life... and now, wherever I go, he is with me, in spirit.
For we have a bond stronger than friendship or love.
And although we cannot be together, we will never, ever be apart.

1 kommentar:

  1. Ja visst är den, gör så du :)
    Den där serien/filmen kommer jag ihåg, såg den när jag var liten, då tyckte jag den var riktigt bra, kommer dock inte ihåg så mkt av den :) Kram!

    SvaraRadera