2011-03-13

*~Funny and cute!~*



MOLLY: I love you!
SHANE: What?! [skids to a stop] Whoa, wait!
MOLLY: I won.
SHANE: No, no, no, no. Wait, you're in love with me?
MOLLY: No. I just said that so you would stop.
SHANE: You cheated. [throws her helmet at Molly.]
MOLLY: Ow! So what, I still won.
SHANE: Oh, my ass is killing me.

MOLLY: Okay, I know I'm a disaster, but you have to listen to me because that was the bet.
SHANE: Make it fast.
MOLLY: I don't know if I'm gay, I don't know if I'm straight, but I know that I want to be with you.
SHANE: We had terrible sex.
MOLLY: No, it was great for me! You don't just get on a bike and know how to ride it - same with riding a girl. So I freaked out. Big deal. You've just been with so many girls that you don't remember your first time. Well, guess what, it was my first time. And it was great! It was better than with Richard, and with guys, and with anybody! And I'm really into you! And I swear, next time, I WILL SO GO DOWN ON YOU!!
SHANE: Molly, Molly, you're making a scene. Please. Seriously, why do you want to be with me? Think about it. Because you've been using me to get back at your mother the whole time.
MOLLY: I haven't. I haven't been using you. I've never flown to the Pacific Northwest to chase a girl I barely know. And I'm here and I'm really crazy about you. And I need you to give me another chance even if I'm awful in bed. I know I'm still Gay 101, but I'm a really fast learner and before you know it I'm gonna be Advanced Placement Gay, and then Graduate Level Gay, and fuck law school, I'll get my Doctorate in fucking Gay!
[Shane and Molly kiss]
SHANE: Are you going to stop talking?
MOLLY: Yes.
SHANE: Promise me? [looks at Molly's t-shirt.] No more pink, though.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar